Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (564/1988) > >>

allikat:
Hi Bev,

It certainly has been a very productive day.  Some more than others...thanks to our watchers on the ground and some on the cam!!!
Yes, as you read, two are still on the ledge...lots of flapping from the both of them today.  Our little hot shot is on the lower ledge just kinda hangin out! 
Glad to hear that you got one side of your fence done today....perhaps the other side tomorrow? 

bev.:

wow!!!
I have a lot of pages to catch up on. 
Looks like the little one is  O.K. and2  still at home
sorry I could not help watch but got one side of the fence done to day. tomorrow we will be up bright and early and off to do the other side of the yard.
but I will check here first.

allikat:

--- Quote from: Kinderchick on July 04, 2009, 21:24 ---
--- Quote ---Now I just need my Falcon T-shirt with my feather pom-poms and I'm ready to go!!!!  
--- End quote ---
LOL, gramma! Maybe that could be part of our next fundraising campaign! ;D

--- End quote ---
that was me, allikat, that posted that comment.

Kinderchick:

--- Quote ---Now I just need my Falcon T-shirt with my feather pom-poms and I'm ready to go!!!!  
--- End quote ---
LOL, gramma! Maybe that could be part of our next fundraising campaign! ;D

allikat:
Night KC (KinderChick)  have a good night....see you in the morning with coffee!!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version