Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (563/1988) > >>

allikat:
No bccs....it doesnt' suck to be you at all :D

You've had a long day...looking forward to some details tomorrow. 
Have a good night B!!!! 

bccs:
okey dokey guys, t'was an unbelievably remarkable day, start to finish.
Tons more to tell you, but need to get to bed soon.
So to quote pchemist ( and I know I'm in the wrong thread )
I'm just saying ( it does not suck to be me ) ;D ;D ;D

bcbird:
Thanks, 2kawaii, for getting some shots!  and thanks, Carly, for the details on the ledge gripping!

Phanatics are so generous with their knowledge.  This is a great forum!

allikat:

--- Quote from: Kinderchick on July 04, 2009, 21:35 ---
--- Quote ---Quote from: Kinderchick on Today at 21:24
Quote
Now I just need my Falcon T-shirt with my feather pom-poms and I'm ready to go!!!!  
LOL, gramma! Maybe that could be part of our next fundraising campaign!

that was me, allikat, that posted that comment.
 
 

--- End quote ---
Boy am I tired, allikat. Sorry about that! That makes the post even funnier!!! ;D Nighty night!

--- End quote ---
HA HA....have a good night KC!!!! 

Kinderchick:

--- Quote ---Quote from: Kinderchick on Today at 21:24
Quote
Now I just need my Falcon T-shirt with my feather pom-poms and I'm ready to go!!!!  
LOL, gramma! Maybe that could be part of our next fundraising campaign!

that was me, allikat, that posted that comment.
 
 

--- End quote ---
Boy am I tired, allikat. Sorry about that! That makes the post even funnier!!! ;D Nighty night!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version