Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (562/1988) > >>

Enraptured:

--- Quote from: nibs on July 04, 2009, 22:08 ---Did Trey or Princess feed him, don't recall when I was catch up reading.

--- End quote ---
I think I remember reading that Trey had taken him something to eat earlier in the day, while he was still on the Paris building...it was a lot of reading to catch up on though, so I may not be correct...

eagle63_1999:
Probably TPC . On the off chance i am wrong, sorry Eye Spy.

bev.:
shot of 2 ledges  thanks camera guys.
Not sure who is moving cam

nibs:
Did Trey or Princess feed him, don't recall when I was catch up reading.

Saoirse:
Good night, everyone -- maybe I'll see you down on Smith Street tomorrow. Here's hoping our birds have a quiet night . . .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version