Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (540/1988) > >>

Marie:
the little (or big) Miss is sitting on her throne having a look see and doesn't appear to be in a hurry to go anywhere just yet..hope she will stay for a few more days :-*

gramma:
Just returned.  Don't seem to have missed much.  Eveyone is pretty much in the same position as before.  Just as happy that the daytime is quiet as I have to leave again.  Thanks to those of you who will be watching this afternoon and keeping us updated.  Talk to you all this evening.

Marie:

--- Quote from: Kinderchick on July 05, 2009, 12:47 ---I went out for an hour and a half but in reading through the last few posts, there doesn't seem to be much action. Sis is still on the nestledge, with the occasional flapping. May head downtown myself this afternoon. If I do, I may try to wave? :-\ I'll be wearing a multi coloured sunhat. ;D

--- End quote ---
   If you could give us a sort of time frame kinderchick..perhaps we'll be here to wave right back at ya ;)

Pchemist:
the one from the Brandon banding?  we should be able to spot you then.  don't know that I will be observing much more though.  Sis is happy with her meal on the ledge, and not much else going on.

bcbird:
Pretty sure it happened, but it was over quick with Trey doing the spectacular step, swoop off below, exit.  That dark bit leaning against the left side of the drain is the leftover.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version