Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (541/1988) > >>

Kinderchick:
I went out for an hour and a half but in reading through the last few posts, there doesn't seem to be much action. Sis is still on the nestledge, with the occasional flapping. May head downtown myself this afternoon. If I do, I may try to wave? :-\ I'll be wearing a multi coloured sunhat. ;D

allikat:

--- Quote from: bcbird on July 05, 2009, 12:37 ---Probably Trey (looked very small compared to Big Sis) just dropped off lunch on the nest ledge.  Interesting how Sis did get up on the ledge in anticipation, though kept to the  inner edge, and popped down before the parent arrived only to make a very quick grab of the prey.

--- End quote ---
I can't believe I missed that....must of happened quick.  I've been glued here since I cam from Breakfast, didn't want to miss anything.  Been wondering if I should make my way downtown to observe but like TPC and others have stated, it's pretty quiet during the day.  Seems that mornings are best to see activity (I've witnessed that before from driving by). 

ballywing:
I drove by the Radisson on my way to work, saw bccs on 'her' corner with a few other camera toting sky-gazers. Yelled 'HI BCCS' out my window but don't think she heard.  :P -Bccs, you're going to need a day off work tomorrow after all this fledge-watch work!!  ;D

Pchemist:
really, bcbird?  how did I miss that?  I did not see her move!  and I didn't see a parent come in either!  crud.   ???

Pchemist:
thanks, debc52.  except for the bit where I forgot about time zones...   :-[  but I figured since the comments today seemed mostly nice and interested I would help them out (especially when someone said they may want to donate!) and post the same information we had.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version