Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (539/1988) > >>

moka:
I know how you guys feel. I know I am lucky to live in wpg where all this is happening.

Also, thanks to this blog and the people on it, I want to be involved. This is the first and only blog I belong to. The tone and the level of genuine interest is so worthwhile. Kudos to Tracy for her level of care in all things.

BirdLover:
I shouldn't be envious though, cuz I got to be at the Brandon banding.  But it would still be nice to be able to hang out with other Phanatics  ;)

Marie:

--- Quote from: BirdLover on July 05, 2009, 13:44 ---Nice moka! Wish I could do that too!    :(

--- End quote ---
    ME TOO ;D

BirdLover:
Nice moka! Wish I could do that too!    :(

moka:
I just got back from spending an hour with bccs and a few other phanatics on the corner of Portage & Smith.

We watched Princess preening, Hot Shot posing and wingercising and Trey hunting. A very good time was had by all. Thanks to bccs for the use of her binocs.

I was fun to meet a few more of the gang. A perfect day for it.

Till next time. 8) 8) 8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version