Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (525/1988) > >>

Pchemist:
sweet!  I got to see the takeoff and the new view with all on the ledge!  nice flying!!!!   ;D 8) ;D 8) ;D

bcbird:
Little Charmer is getting restless, flapping, turning around.  He's off!  I saw him get to the ledge.   What a feat!!!!

Enraptured:
wow! that  was amazing Little Charmer! Phew...all three together at last.

The Peregrine Chick:
EVERYONE IS ON THE LEDGE !!!!!

Enraptured:

--- Quote from: The Peregrine Chick on July 05, 2009, 17:59 ---Trey is sitting there for the chick - he has better places than that to sit.  As for not seeing the nestledge, oh yes he can :)  That's why the Paris Building is his fav!

--- End quote ---

I'm feeling a little daft at them moment as I belabour this question...but here goes anyway: Trey's there for the chick, so...is there any reason why he would choose a lower, out of sight (for the chick) position? I keep thinking if he chose a spot in view of the chick, it might reassure the chick and Trey instead of just relying on calling to each other...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version