Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines
Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess
bcbird:
How do we know which is which with both boys back?
Pchemist:
as close as I'm going to get given their choices for fledge time!
(now, really, honestly, I'm heading off! (see social zone for details))
The Peregrine Chick:
--- Quote from: Enraptured on July 05, 2009, 18:05 ---
--- Quote from: The Peregrine Chick on July 05, 2009, 17:59 ---Trey is sitting there for the chick - he has better places than that to sit. As for not seeing the nestledge, oh yes he can :) That's why the Paris Building is his fav!
--- End quote ---
I'm feeling a little daft at them moment as I belabour this question...but here goes anyway: Trey's there for the chick, so...is there any reason why he would choose a lower, out of sight (for the chick) position? I keep thinking if he chose a spot in view of the chick, it might reassure the chick and Trey instead of just relying on calling to each other...
--- End quote ---
If he sits visible, the chick will run to him ... easier to say out of sight instead of being chased off my your kid 'cuz you don't got no food!!! :)
bcbird:
Hey pchemist, it almost is like seeing the actual fledge!
allikat:
WOO HOOO!!!!!!!!!
Ok..I don't miss EVERYTHING!!!
I just saw little charmer make his way back to the ledge....
YES YES YES YES YES...way to go boys!!!
Now we all have to wish all the same success to our girl (Little Miss)
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version