Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines
Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess
Saoirse:
Can't believe I missed that -- did Little Charmer fly straight home, or did he take a scenic route? It's so good to see them all "safe in the nest". So much for Sis's room to herself . . .
carly:
Darn it!! Went out for a smoke and missed this one coming home too ::) Yay..they are all home...great little fliers :D Awww..and kissy face with big sister :-* or is she just checking his beak for food :P
Enraptured:
--- Quote from: The Peregrine Chick on July 05, 2009, 18:08 ---
If he sits visible, the chick will run to him ... easier to say out of sight instead of being chased off my your kid 'cuz you don't got no food!!! :)
--- End quote ---
Thanks TPC! That makes a lot of sense now. Love to know the reasons behind their actions!
...I don't know about P and T, but I feel quite proud of our flyers now that I've seen a fledgling flight for real and they're all back together! ;D
The Peregrine Chick:
--- Quote from: bcbird on July 05, 2009, 18:10 ---How do we know which is which with both boys back?
--- End quote ---
The smaller of the two is "Hot Shot", "Little Charmer" cocks and tips his head like a cute version of the Exorcist ...
eagle63_1999:
Omg they are all on the ledge wooohoooo!!!!!!!!!
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version