Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines
Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess
Saoirse:
Based on today, my very first experience on-site, I'd be willing to bet that they could hear each other across all of downtown!
Enraptured:
--- Quote from: Pchemist on July 05, 2009, 17:58 ---he may not be able to see him, but I bet they can hear each other!
--- End quote ---
good point Pchemist! I forget they have that whole added extra level of observations going on, seeing as it's so quiet from this side of things! ::)
The Peregrine Chick:
Trey is sitting there for the chick - he has better places than that to sit. As for not seeing the nestledge, oh yes he can :) That's why the Paris Building is his fav!
The Peregrine Chick:
And now everyone can be sure that the adults know where to "deliver" dinner ;)
Who knows, "LC" might try to work his way back to the nestledge yet this evening ... he doesn't seem much distressed at the moment, just enjoying the view ...
Pchemist:
he may not be able to see him, but I bet they can hear each other!
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version