Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (520/1988) > >>

The Peregrine Chick:
The whole time I was downtown, and on the cam before I left, I never saw "Sis" on the ledge, or even on the vent.  The boys come home and there she is as if she never left !

Enraptured:
Hot Shot seems to have a more grey look to his coat (?)/feathers and also some Princess-like markings on his head, I think...

willmax11:
 Nothing like a home made meal on a Sunday evening.
 "Next time take me with you", miss kissy face.

bcbird:
Quite the different reception for LC isn't it!

The Peregrine Chick:

--- Quote from: 2kawaii on July 05, 2009, 18:18 ---
--- Quote from: Rapidcitymbfan on July 05, 2009, 18:16 ---Is she feeding her brother? ???  
--- End quote ---
ummm, yeah, TPC what exact is the beak thing Sis and Little Charmer were doing?
--- End quote ---

Feeding no.  For these two in particular, it seems to be a comfort behaviour, they have always done this.  Don't remember many of our other chicks doing this but this little pod seems to do it alot.  

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version