Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (521/1988) > >>

allikat:

--- Quote from: carly on July 05, 2009, 18:19 ---
--- Quote from: 2kawaii on July 05, 2009, 18:18 ---
--- Quote from: Rapidcitymbfan on July 05, 2009, 18:16 ---Is she feeding her brother? ???

--- End quote ---
ummm, yeah, TPC what exact is the beak thing Sis and Little Charmer were doing?

--- End quote ---

We call it beaking here in TO, it's falcon kisses  ;)

--- End quote ---
I think it's soooo cute! 

TCONA:
Maybe Little Charmer is trying to Sis some confidence.  Come-0oon it's easy!!  If Hot Shot can do so can you ;D

Enraptured:
Sis (!) seems extremely happy to have her little brother back (LC)!
Meanwhile Hot Shot continues with picking at left overs!

willmax11:
 I knew things would start happening as soon as I left this afternoon!

Just spent a few hours of quality time with a great bunch of phanatics.
Much better in person and also listening to the fledges talking to everyone.

I urge anyone to make a trip downtown to really see the Falcons among the
buildings. And hear them.
This country boy felt like a cub reporter. LOL You can always tell that
people concerned about wildlife are tops.
 
And was surprised how big Hot Shot was and so much more colorful than the Cam.

2kawaii:

--- Quote from: Saoirse on July 05, 2009, 18:16 ---Can't believe I missed that -- did Little Charmer fly straight home, or did he take a scenic route? It's so good to see them all "safe in the nest". So much for Sis's room to herself . . .

--- End quote ---

Judging from the camera swinging around I think a non-stop flight from Paris building to nestledge.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version