Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (519/1988) > >>

bcbird:
Okay, that was great guys, but a girl need her beauty sleep.

willmax11:

--- Quote from: Enraptured on July 05, 2009, 18:28 ---Hot Shot seems to have a more grey look to his coat (?)/feathers and also some Princess-like markings on his head, I think...

--- End quote ---
Like I said, seeing him for real, he is much much more of a tan color.

carly:
They're just so adorable sitting there together ... really, really happy to see the boys had such good strong flights on their first venture out - quite impressive!!

The Peregrine Chick:

--- Quote from: Enraptured on July 05, 2009, 18:28 ---Hot Shot seems to have a more grey look to his coat (?)/feathers and also some Princess-like markings on his head, I think...  
--- End quote ---

No grey at all I'm afraid Enraptured, all brown and gold.  And both the boys have alot of gold on their heads - and yes, that's Princess' influence I'm afraid  ::)  I've been trying to find differences between their malar stripes (the moustache) and the head patterns - unfortunately from the ground only the malar stripe differences are visible!!

bcbird:
What a lovely view of the three.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version