Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (518/1988) > >>

allikat:
Love how the two brothers are watching sis have a snooze!!

They're thinking:  " now why is she snoozing, we're the ones that flew around today"

Moonstar:
 ;)  :) :) :) :)

So happy to see all three home.  I was not on the computer all afternoon.  Internet was not co-operating.
Finally I get on and am able to load the CBC page and I see three chicks.  I did a scream of JOY.  
Wish I could have seen them come home, but seeing them there is wonderful.
In 2007 when they fledged from the nest box I don't think they ever came back to the next box.
So happy the boys made it back safely.  That is so good for them.
I have not even had time to read all the posts yet.  I just had to say how happy I am.  They look so good.
 :) :) :) :)

Enraptured:

--- Quote from: The Peregrine Chick on July 05, 2009, 18:30 ---
No grey at all I'm afraid Enraptured, all brown and gold.  And both the boys have alot of gold on their heads - and yes, that's Princess' influence I'm afraid  ::)  I've been trying to find differences between their malar stripes (the moustache) and the head patterns - unfortunately from the ground only the malar stripe differences are visible!!

--- End quote ---

Wow...that's so different to what I'm seeing (colourwise that is!). I did wonder about the colouring in the photos Dennis posted today... not sure why I can't see any brown at all! I'll have to go back through Dennis' photos to have a good look. Thanks for the correction, TPC!

Kinderchick:

--- Quote ---EVERYONE IS ON THE LEDGE !!!!!
--- End quote ---
Whoo! hoo!  ;D Just finished supper and returned to my computer to find all 3 chicks on the nestledge! I could hardly believe my eyes! :o Look at those 2 rascals, looking all innocent! "Who me? Nah, I didn't go anywhere, did you?" ::)

TCONA:
Little Charmer to Sis:   Why are you so exhausted,you haven't gone anywhere,just lying around eating,what ever. >:(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version