Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines
Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess
allikat:
--- Quote from: The Peregrine Chick on July 05, 2009, 21:30 ---As I look at them, "Hot Shot" on the left (bottom), "Little Charmer" on the right (top) ...
Anyone else ??
--- End quote ---
It looks to me that Little Charmer has a darker malar stripe...? But that could change by tomorrow morning ::)
BirdLover:
The breast speckles were what I was looking at too and Hot Shot's are finer.
How on earth are we going to be able to call them by the names that are voted in? We all think of them as Hot Shot, Little Charmer, and Sis. I will find it difficult, I know that.
2kawaii:
--- Quote from: Enraptured on July 05, 2009, 21:11 ---that's such a cute picture right there! Can somebody take a screen pic...it's been so long since I've taken one I can't remember how to do it right now!
--- End quote ---
"kay! ;D
The Peregrine Chick:
I think "Hot Shot's" breast pattern is lighter/finer than "Little Charmer's" ... not sure about malar stripes, depends on whether their head is turned ...
Kinderchick:
--- Quote ---As I look at them, "Hot Shot" on the left (bottom), "Little Charmer" on the right (top) ...
Anyone else ??
--- End quote ---
Yup, I think so. :-\
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version