Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (500/1988) > >>

BirdLover:

--- Quote from: The Peregrine Chick on July 05, 2009, 21:40 ---
--- Quote from: BirdLover on July 05, 2009, 21:37 ---The breast speckles were what I was looking at too and Hot Shot's are finer.
How on earth are we going to be able to call them by the names that are voted in?  We all think of them as Hot Shot, Little Charmer, and Sis.  I will find it difficult, I know that.  
--- End quote ---

They could all be fledged and gone from viewing by the time the vote is finished so you will probably only have to worry about it if they return somewhere in a couple of years!  :D

--- End quote ---

I know but to me this is what they will always be.   ;D

Kinderchick:

--- Quote ---I think "Hot Shot's" breast pattern is lighter/finer than "Little Charmer's"
--- End quote ---
Yes, now that you mention it, I seem to see the same thing. And are they standing on one foot, with the other foot tucked up?  ??? It looks like that to me.

The Peregrine Chick:

--- Quote from: allikat on July 05, 2009, 21:39 ---
--- Quote from: The Peregrine Chick on July 05, 2009, 21:30 ---As I look at them, "Hot Shot" on the left (bottom), "Little Charmer" on the right (top) ...

Anyone else ??

--- End quote ---
It looks to me that Little Charmer has a darker malar stripe...?  But that could change by tomorrow morning  ::)

--- End quote ---

Could also be the light, the angle, the camera, the contrast, the, the, the ... And you could be right!!

BirdLover:
And now, as the little ones fall asleep, so too, must I.
Goodnight all.  Keep watch for me and I will read in the morning of any goings on.
Thanks for the stills 2!

The Peregrine Chick:

--- Quote from: BirdLover on July 05, 2009, 21:37 ---The breast speckles were what I was looking at too and Hot Shot's are finer.
How on earth are we going to be able to call them by the names that are voted in?  We all think of them as Hot Shot, Little Charmer, and Sis.  I will find it difficult, I know that.  
--- End quote ---

They could all be fledged and gone from viewing by the time the vote is finished so you will probably only have to worry about it if they return somewhere in a couple of years!  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version