Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (499/1988) > >>

allikat:
Okay...this is tough.  They are practically identical!!!!
..there's gotta be something, rathar than their bands!

I think Little Charmer has more dark brown on his face....more masking so to speak.  Oh whatever, they look the same!!  ::)

2kawaii:

--- Quote from: The Friesens on July 05, 2009, 21:42 ---WOW I did my first capture! It did however capture the whole thing words and pictures, I am not sure how to capture just the photo.
These two have sat here for some time like this. It is so adorable ;D

--- End quote ---

AFAIK with the you have to crop out all the other stuff you don't what in the picture and then re-save it.

My question about the boys...Now how do you tell them apart if you don't have the other brother around for comparison ???

Saoirse:
TPC, I don't know where this message belongs, but I wanted to make sure you saw it. I just noticed that yasemin on the CBC comments has posted this information:

"If you find injured wildlife here are the numbers to call ( assuming the website info is current) -

Contact Manitoba Conservation at (204)945-6784 or the nearest Manitoba Conservation District Office.
Call the TipLine at 1(800)782-0076.
The Wildlife Haven Rehabilitation Centre can be reached at (204)883-2122.
The Prairie Wildlife Rehabilitation Centre can be reached at (204)510-1855.

Yes i know there's a project coordinator but people may not write down the contact number on this web site."

If any of this information isn't correct, thought you'd want to know.

The Friesens:
WOW I did my first capture! It did however capture the whole thing words and pictures, I am not sure how to capture just the photo.
These two have sat here for some time like this. It is so adorable ;D

Saoirse:
You know, I don't even care which is which (although I agree that Hot Shot's speckles are finer than Little Charmer's) -- the close-up is fantastic, and it's just good to know they're both safe and sound as I sign off for the day. Hope they stay on the nest ledge overnight . . .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version