Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines
Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess
gramma:
Looks like we're getting a little restless on the ledge. That was quite the poop shot....a real closeup. Someone is obviously flying overhead...is it a plane or Trey with some food. Her ladyship is once again on her throne. Gotta be up by 530 so I'm going to say goodnight. I'll check in early in the morning. Sleep tight little ones. Stay safe.
ballywing:
This season is going soooo well, an awesome, healthy, spunky bunch of kids - but it's all gone much too fast :-\- maybe P&T will decide to do it all over again this season, does that ever happen TPC ??? I know I don't ask for much. :P
Moonstar:
--- Quote from: willmax11 on July 05, 2009, 19:25 --- O.K. So I voted for Tupper and Addy. My Dad's name was Adelard, Ade.
But if Ty is the favorite, Tupper goes to #2 at the moment. That's where they
were hatched. Who wants to be Tupper???
--- End quote ---
I like Addy also, voted for that one. Ty is also a good name, I like that one. But for the other male I would like Shaw "Admirable" one. Not to crazy about Tupper.
But there names will be what ever the popular votes are and that is how it should be.
I am just so happy they are all back on the ledge for tonight. The two brothers look so cute side by side.
debc52:
--- Quote from: gramma on July 05, 2009, 21:14 ---Wow!!! I can't believe all that has taken place since I left around noon. :o You people are fantastic and having read the last 10 pages or so was like watching a video or reading a darn good book. I could visualize all that happened this afternoon. Again thanks one and all.
--- End quote ---
I agree totally with what gramma said earlier. I am just home from the Jazz Festival and have read through the posts since noon and I (almost) feel like I didn't miss anything. :D
We drove past the Radisson on the way home and could see one falcon on the ledge but it wasn't until I got home that I discovered that it could have been any one of the three. How great is that! Everyone home and safe!
Now the two of them tucked down over their feet on the edge are the essence of adorable. What a day! :D
Thanks everybody!!!!!
Enraptured:
--- Quote from: 2kawaii on July 05, 2009, 21:37 ---
--- Quote from: Enraptured on July 05, 2009, 21:11 ---that's such a cute picture right there! Can somebody take a screen pic...it's been so long since I've taken one I can't remember how to do it right now!
--- End quote ---
"kay! ;D
--- End quote ---
Thanks so much 2kawaii! Great shots. Thanks! 8) :-* :)
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version