Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (502/1988) > >>

nibs:

--- Quote from: The Peregrine Chick on July 05, 2009, 21:30 ---As I look at them, "Hot Shot" on the left (bottom), "Little Charmer" on the right (top) ...

Anyone else ??

--- End quote ---

I could never tell, but however one seems to have a larger cream patch farther to the back of the head.

2kawaii:

--- Quote from: Rapidcitymbfan on July 05, 2009, 21:18 ---Was that a yawn? :-\

--- End quote ---

I think so

ballywing:
Oh wow, just got back from a movie - can't believe both boys are back at home!! - Excellent!~!!!!!! - Super close-up - aren't they just sooooooooo cute!~!!!!! ;D

The Peregrine Chick:
As I look at them, "Hot Shot" on the left (bottom), "Little Charmer" on the right (top) ...

Anyone else ??

nibs:
They are both teetering trying to stay upright while sleeping....just waiting for one to topple......they are sooooooo beautiful!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version