Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (474/1988) > >>

Saoirse:
Our girl is looking very regal, perched on the drain cover. I'm getting a very grainy picture when I enlarge to screen size, but it looks as though someone has joined her back on the south edge of the ledge. I'm assuming one of the boys . . .

Saoirse:

--- Quote from: allikat on July 06, 2009, 11:26 ---I'll work at lunchtime..yeah that's it  ;D

--- End quote ---

Right . . . I just know that the falcons (both chicks and adults) will respect your working lunch -- they definitely won't do anything interesting then . . .  ;D

allikat:
Work....what's that?  I can't stay away from the cam or the forum.
I'll work at lunchtime..yeah that's it  ;D

ballywing:
Far as I know she's the only one on the nestledge now unless one of the boys came back ???
Oooh - flapping on the drain cover!! ;D

The Peregrine Chick:
Oops, forgot to mention that Kinderchick reports that Princess has been hanging out on the Kensington Building watching over the "kids"  

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version