Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (475/1988) > >>

bev.:
9:23am

Got to get work done but want to see these closeups. So who is this ??
I am assuming the female . cannot make out band.

allikat:
Yeah and me yelling out of my car to "Nest on the West" obviously wasn't loud enough.   ::)

ballywing:
Lots of great info about the dangers of choosing that danged nestledge TPC! - So far so good for our kiddies, fingers crossed that they all do fine this year - and next year we'll have to come up with a Plan B as the 'Nest on the West' promotions kinda flunked out this year.  ::)

Rose:
What is the average wing span? Is there a difference between male and female? This question has likely been posted but I haven't seen the answers. Who is going to be on the CBC Noon Show today :)

bev.:
are they all in sight  now TPC
I am in and out

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version