Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines
Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess
allikat:
Any news on the other little guy?
bccs:
He went to the roof of the Sterling bldg., all is well.
eagle63_1999:
That's what I thought I saw. Glad someone else saw it! Just hope he is okay. I would imagine the Falcon watch crew saw him and will check him out if he is on the ground which I suspect he is.
Falconman:
Just saw, what looked like one of the males, miss the ledge on the top side, and go into the wall. Hope he was able to hang on and is OK. The female jumped off the perch and on to the ledge when this happened.
The Peregrine Chick:
Kinderchick has had to resume real-life but LinderLou & Sandy are on the job now (along with Pam, Mother Hen & Bccs from their buildings and me on the cam). Kinderchick's last report was that the male we have been watching flying back and forth from the Paris Building to the nestledge is flying very well -he's been making long sweeping circles and has been moving from place to place trying out/strengthening his wings. At the moment he is on the Sterling Building across the street from the Hotel but unfortunately a little to far west for ys to be able to catch sight of him!
All is well ...
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version