Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (472/1988) > >>

msdolittle:
i wish i had Dennis' camera.  i took pictures of our wall walker(s) this morning but it just looks like a blip.

Saoirse:
So one fledgling is on the Sterling Building (whew!) and the other is on the nest ledge with Sis. Thank heavens for eyes on the street (and in the buildings, bccs!) . . . I wanna be there on the street, too! This working for a living really gets in the way.

The Peregrine Chick:
Sorry  :-[  Kinderchick did say the chick tried to do the walking on walls thing again, which makes me wonder if it was "HS" rather than "LC" on the ledge a while ago ....  would make sense the report of improving flight skills, "HS" went first and has had more practice - and he likes to wall-walk!

eagle63_1999:
and I can go Whew !!

Falconman:
Now that I know he's ok, I can laugh at how ungraceful he looked doing that. :-[

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version