Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (471/1988) > >>

CRae:
BEAUTIFUL close-up!!!!!   :D ;D

bev.:
She did do a few flaps a bit ago. she will know when she is ready. She still looks a little heavy.
the girl at Ottawa took a long time to fly even thought her brother left and was enjoying learning his flying skills.

Falconman:
She looks pretty lonely out there all by herself. But doesn't seem too interested in trying out her wings.

Saoirse:

--- Quote from: eagle63_1999 on July 06, 2009, 12:17 ---I only see Sis on the nestledge.

--- End quote ---

Me, too -- what I thought was one of the boys is, I think, a piece of the material on the ledge flapping in the breeze. I was so sure it was one of the boys but just got a better look at it. Sorry for any confusion caused by my goof!

eagle63_1999:
I only see Sis on the nestledge.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version