Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (454/1988) > >>

The Peregrine Chick:

--- Quote from: irenekl on July 06, 2009, 18:54 ---Is there still a need for fedge watchers?  I may be able to help out if the timing works. 
--- End quote ---

More bodies just makes the whole thing more fun - more eyes so to speak!  Let me know if you want to join the ranks and then you can check out the schedule to see what fits ...

irenekl:
Is there still a need for fedge watchers?  I may be able to help out if the timing works. 

Jo:
Winds calmer - the sun is trying to shine - just a bit of rain now in Osborne Village.

19:00 local Edited to add: had a grand total of 14 rain drops. Hopefully this will pass by the downtown area.

2kawaii:

--- Quote from: The Peregrine Chick on July 06, 2009, 18:47 ---
I'm 10 minutes from the Hotel and no rain or hail and much less wind now here ...

--- End quote ---


Oh, good. Other than the wind looks like this storm cell will miss them then.  :)

eagle63_1999:
I was going to say something got splatted on the camera but whatever it was it is gone now lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version