Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (455/1988) > >>

Moonstar:
Thanks to everyone for all the posts today.  A lot of reading but everyone gives such good descriptions.  Almost as good as watching.  
Looks so windy downtown.  I look out my window in Fort Garry and it doesn't look as bad here.
Smart little girl staying against the wall.

irenekl:
Was watching the weather forcast on the six oclock news and she was going on about all sunny for winnipeg, storm warning for Gimli area.  I turned around and looked out my window here in NK and it was very ominous looking.  The wind got suddenly violent throwing lawn chairs around and pouring very hard.  Still going but not as strong.  Watch out for those birdies!

gramma:
I'm very close to downtown.  Most of the dark clouds are in the north east part of the city.  Our falcons might get a bit of rain but not much.  Wind is not as bad as it was 10 minutes ago.

ballywing:

--- Quote from: allikat on July 06, 2009, 18:45 ---Okay all...I'm on my way downtown.  Hope to see some people lurking about!!  ;D

--- End quote ---
Dang it wish I could tonight, but I think I'll pop by tomorrow around 5pm for my dinner hour!!! Good chance bccs is there tonight allikat!! ;D
Definitely some wind gusts going on west of downtown, but still bright & sunny... 8) Hope the boys stay where they are!!!

willmax11:
 It will be over shortly, clearing now near Lockport.

 Sis will be o.k., more worried about the two brothers away from the ledge.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version