Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (453/1988) > >>

Kinderchick:

--- Quote ---I was going to say something got splatted on the camera but whatever it was it is gone now lol
--- End quote ---
Well maybe Lil' Charmer is perched on the camera right now, with his hind end up wind, eagle!  ;D LOL!

gramma:
No rain at all south of downtown.  The wind has died down but the temp has dropped at least 10 degrees.

Saoirse:
I'd like to echo Ireneki -- would like to help fledge watch if possible -- where is the schedule?

irenekl:
Do I pm you Tracy regarding fledgewatch?

Saoirse:
In Fort Richmond, it's quite windy (calming somewhat, I think, but that may be wishful thinking) -- no sign of rain, hail, or anything like that. Hope the severe weather skips over downtown.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version