Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (450/1988) > >>

willmax11:
Rapidcitymbfan;
 Earlier today I think sis's? flapping was doing a good job of clearing things
 on the ledge too.

The Peregrine Chick:
1945 hrs (local) - one of the boys is on the Paris Building again .... "sis" is on the vent checking everything out ...

Liz:
;)

msdolittle:
when Liz and I left the Radisson there were 2 sitting on the smoke stack of the malborough hotel... hanging on tight i imagine.

oh .. .and ... ummm ...cheers Liz

irenekl:
Man....thank you people.  I was starting to feel like an idiot here all by myself laughing my head off at my own jokes that really weren't very funny at all. 

See you all fledging!  (should I bring a snack...fudge?)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version