Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (449/1988) > >>

willmax11:
 There one of them is again, hungover. LOL

 Have the fledge watchers spotted the white undercover police van cruising around?

irenekl:
Gotta be one of the boys with a parent.  Pretty sure I saw juvie's head move.

Saoirse:
Okay, I looked away for a minute -- did the one on the roof jump/fly/fall down to the ledge?

The Peregrine Chick:
1950 hrs (local) - that is one of the adults on the Paris Building ledge behind the wall - think that is a chick beside them but hard to tell at this distance ... will see if I can touch base with our Ground Forces for an update ...

Saoirse:
Great shot of whoever it is on the Paris Building!

And, whether it was the wind or Sis's flapping, the nest ledge looks a whole lot better, doesn't it??? About time there was some nestkeeping . . .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version