Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines
Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess
RCF:
I see the windy weather has given the nestledge a good cleaning. :)
bccs:
--- Quote from: irenekl on July 06, 2009, 19:25 ---
--- Quote from: irenekl on July 06, 2009, 18:54 ---Is there still a need for fedge watchers? I may be able to help out if the timing works.
--- End quote ---
Sorry, I spelled that "fedge" which of course we mean "fudge" right? We all meet downtown to eat fudge??
(I'm way to dam close to a hundred posts to not put down something stupid)
--- End quote ---
lol irenekl
The Peregrine Chick:
--- Quote from: Saoirse on July 06, 2009, 19:03 ---I'd like to echo Ireneki -- would like to help fledge watch if possible -- where is the schedule?
--- End quote ---
The schedule is in a private board for Fledge Watch volunteers only - you and Irenekl are both on the list so check "show unread posts since last visit" and it should show up ... or click on Radisson Peregrines and it will be at the top of the screen ...
And thank you!
If anyone else wants to join in ... send me a pm and I'll add you to the volunteers list too ...
eagle63_1999:
Quick congratulations to Irene!
Saoirse:
Sister's perched on the drain cover, doing some serious flapping (combo wing drying and exercising, maybe). Once she can get control of her wings, she could just soar when she finally fledges. She's a very impressive and beautiful bird.
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version