Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines
Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess
BirdLover:
Hey, I discovered yesterday that I can watch the cam at work! ;D
Now, I hope that I will get some work done today. Don't know that I will open the forum though. Don't want to push my luck!
Y'all have a terrific day!
Kinderchick:
Okay, I'm off to the down now. One of the boys was back on the nestledge again, but just flew off.
--- Quote ---It's a noisy, flying time downtown today.
--- End quote ---
Should make for a very interesting day! ;D
msdolittle:
trey and one of the boys landed on the vital stats dome. trey brought breakfast......stayed for a biit then left.
princess and other boy were flying together
bccs:
It's a noisy, flying time downtown today. All 3 chicks and both parents present. Carly gave you a good description of the take offs. The filghts and landings were textbook.
These guys are getting good!!!
Was joined by Saiorse, Ded and Msdoolittle, great to have company. The boys did 2 or 3 fly arounds, ending up either on the Paris bldg, or back on the ledge.
Little miss is doing a good amount of flapping, and they are all yelling lots.
Gale:
Good morning - 6 a.m. Winnipeg - Sis is sitting all alone on the ledge watching the world go by. Looks like she's hollering for breakfast.
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version