Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (433/1988) > >>

mwhelan:
Morning all.  If Sis stays put for the next half hour... I should hopefully see her when I bike over the bridge from St. B.  I'll keep my ears open for the boys through the Exchange District.

I don't think there's been a food drop yet.

Kinderchick:

--- Quote ---Bro #2 takes off at 6:16 am EST.
--- End quote ---
Well, I think I just saw one of the brothers fly off, so maybe one had gone and come and flew off again. :-\ Looks like sis is still there. I'm off to the down shortly, for Fledge Watch Patrol. Will report back in, upon my return home.

willmax11:
 Morning world.
 Is this the morning? I have seen the bros take off but wish I could see a landing.
 Much more important at this stage.

 Sis doing morning exercising. I sure wouldn't want to get hit by one of her wings!

 Has there been a food dropoff this morning?

carly:
And then there was one.  Bro #2 takes off at 6:16 am EST.  Will big sis take the plunge??  Gah...have to get ready for work..nice to see the boys every morning and witness their take offs though  :D

carly:
Oh big sis flaps her way off the cone and joins remaining bro on the ledge..6:08 pm EST.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version