Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (431/1988) > >>

Saoirse:
Oh, what a great view of the boys on the dome -- and, yes, that IS a big meal that Trey delivered . . . they'll have leftovers for quite some time.

bccs:
FYI, pffffft is the noise made when one is doing the tongue-sticking-between-lips-and-blowing-air-sound. ( have fun with that ) ;D ;D ;D

willmax11:
 She must be getting hungry, I haven't seen her eating anything.
 Parents planning.

 Also, when she is sitting on the ledge looking out, did you see the twitching of
 her wing tips when folded?
 She wants to go, just hesitating.

Saoirse:
Hi everybody! Just arrived at the office, left MsDoolittle and Des keeping watch over all the activity. And what a morning it's been! When I left (reluctantly) at 7:10, the two fledglings were on the dome of the Vital Stats building, Sis perching on the ledge, and parents nowhere to be seen.

It definitely pays to get up early and join Bccs on the street corner, though. After she had to go to work (awww . . .), we had a wonderful show with Trey carrying his prey to the dome, with one little brother following close behind. They both landed on the dome and very shortly HS/LC (don't know which) was busy enjoying breakfast while Trey posed beautifully on the edge of the dome (what a handsome gentleman he is!). On or around the same time, the other brother flew from the Paris Building over to a window ledge on the Radisson where we lost sight of him entirely (those ledges are obviously deeper than they look) until he flew over to the dome to get his share of what must have been a big meal.  Wow -- I'm still thrilled by all the morning activity. I can't imagine this ever getting old.

So now it's work . . .see y'all later!

gramma:
Don't any of you ever sleep? ???  You are going to go through serious withdrawl when our family leaves. :'(.  Seriously wish I didn't have to leave so early in the morning and I could join you downtown. :'(.  We've really been fortunate to have such beautiful mornings.  I will enjoy reading your posts when I return.  Keep our little ones safe.  Sis sure is squaking now.  Must be breakfast time.   

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version