Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (408/1988) > >>

The Friesens:
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU camera person for finding her. Thank you irenekl for updating us. Some of the building owners should clean up their roofs a falcon could get hurt up there.

Saoirse:
I knew I should have skipped lunch but had a few pesky errands. Thanks to Irenekl's daughter for keeping us informed so quickly that our missing girl was located -- major relief to all of us, I know.

Enraptured:
Wow! What an amazing network! Mums, daughters, TPC, fledge watcher's and more 8)  Thanks to all who've eased our hearts and minds for little miss!


--- Quote from: irenekl on July 07, 2009, 14:05 ---Hi, It's irenekl's daughter here at work signing in while she's on fledge watch. Lil sis has landed on the St. Regis Hotel on Smith St. My mom and Miss D saw her and confirmed that she is there.

--- End quote ---
,

jadoo:

--- Quote from: bev. on July 07, 2009, 14:13 ---Thaks Irene. I really thought she would wait till tomorrow

--- End quote ---

...I thought it'd be at least another day - such a sly girl she is!...

jadoo:
...wow, I'm having no luck with our local fledgelings - my cam was freezing and freezing, and then I got involved with WORK, of all things....hope we can get a camera visual on her soon (now that it seems to have stopped freezing) (of course)... :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version