Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (409/1988) > >>

bev.:
Thaks Irene. I really thought she would wait till tomorrow
Maybe she went by accident but now that she has lift of, I am flying with her
Casie went off by accident last year, remember . the wind blew her down adn she had a great season

How am I ever going to get through my fledge when I am already on pins and needles

irenekl:
Trey is sitting on the 'S' of the Radisson sign looking towards the St. Regis. Keeping an eye on his baby perhaps. One of the boys is on the window sil in the front of the Radisson. Our other little guy is on the Paris building.

willmax11:
I saw something walking along the closer ledge of this building.
One with the cut-off corner. Wide white ledge.

Yes on the corner.

Falconman:
I suppose viewing the live camera will be a lot different from now on. I assume that they will still use the ledge to sleep and possibly eat on. But they're not going to be hanging out there all that much anymore. This will put a change into my normal routine.

Loriann:
And BCCS is on her way out the door to go see too.. watch for some updates sooooon !  good news that she's landed safely ! 
thanks again to all the watchers  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version