Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (407/1988) > >>

allikat:
Glad to see that she is safe and I think she's ready to go and explore somewhere else.

jadoo:

--- Quote from: Rapidcitymbfan on July 07, 2009, 14:18 ---Stupid camera is frozen, But i'm glad she's okay :)

--- End quote ---

...me too!  I know there's still a ways to go for them, but such a nice outcome after last year!

willmax11:
That sure is a bigger playground for sis to get her wings flapping without
taking off.
I was yelling at the camera like someone could hear me b4 they found her.

carly:
There's our girl, running around the roof ledge!  It's a whole new world  :D

RCF:
Stupid camera is frozen, But i'm glad she's okay :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version