Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (406/1988) > >>

jadoo:

--- Quote from: allikat on July 07, 2009, 14:22 ---Glad to see that she is safe and I think she's ready to go and explore somewhere else.

--- End quote ---

...more likely "?? What did I get myself into??  That's what comes from listening to brothers!  Boys, bah, boys!"

msdolittle:
she looked pretty cute peeking over the edge.

Enraptured:
So funny! -- 20 min or so before her take off, she was laying flat out in the south corner looking for all the world like she wouldn't go today and now she's gone and running around this new building like she's got to cover all the ground marathon-style!  She's going to be tired!!!


Thanks for following her with the camera!

2kawaii:

--- Quote from: jadoo on July 07, 2009, 14:15 ---
--- Quote from: bev. on July 07, 2009, 14:13 ---Thaks Irene. I really thought she would wait till tomorrow

--- End quote ---

...I thought it'd be at least another day - such a sly girl she is!...

--- End quote ---

Sly ???....or accident prone ???....she nearly got blown off the ledge yesterday with a big gust of wind... She hasn't alway been the most graceful bird.

Glad to hear she's okay though.  

This shift of fledge watchers sure having an exciting time! :)

bev.:
There is our little darling

I will post these large for those who miss the tour
She is walking al around that ledge :-* :-*
trying to get home.
How far is she away??




Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version