Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (388/1988) > >>

bcbird:
Willmax, thank you for the map with the fledge  flight directions.

Phenomenal spotting and reporting from the ground and camera!  Today has been dramatic, exciting and very entertaining.  

Love that Trey is flaunting possession of the dome.  That should motivate our big girl to return home.

Falconman:
You mean I will have to move away from my computer screen and go downtown to see all the action from now on?? I can't imagine the camera being able to catch all of the moving action.

ballywing:
K I'm on my way!!! ....Can't miss all this excitement!  ;D

bev.:
They may use it awhile longer but as they get more proficient with their flying they will move further away.
 The parentsi will start having them chase them for ther food . the kids will play in the air and the adults will teach them the fine art of hunting. It is  just fascinating to watch.
But you are always holding your breath.

Falconman:
This is my first time witnessing the fledgling process. I started watching last year, but it didn't get that far. It's funny how up to this point, everything is pretty much a regular routine. Regular feedings, poop shots, etc...
But once they fledge, nothing's routine anymore. Seems like the chicks are all on their own schedules. I gues it's not much different with humans. Anyone out there want to chime in as to what to expect now? I'm assuming they will still be using the nest ledge as a home base.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version