Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess

<< < (387/1988) > >>

BirdLover:
Man, I miss everything!  :'(  I just get on here and find there are 16 pages to read but the biggest thing was Sis flew the coop.  Way to go Sis!
I just don't have the energy to read 16 pages tho, so am gonna just go with page one and 16 LOL.
Hope lots of folks have enjoyed watching this magnificent species.  I know I have.

Kinderchick:

--- Quote ---I guess he figures it's safe to sit there now, nobody chasing him off.
--- End quote ---
Holy moly! I go away for a few hours to do some errands and all the excitement begins! :o So sis flew the coop this afternoon! Well good for her! About time!  :-* And I do think that was a parent (Trey or Princess?) who was just on the nestledge and flew off moments ago. All kidding aside, I'm sure that he was sitting there because Sis was across the street and down a bit at the St Regis Hotel. What I can tell you, is that I am learning that when the chicks fledge, if you can locate a parent, then a chick will be close by, usually a little lower down. The parents tend to watch out for them, while they are learning to fly and to hunt. Well, it will be interesting to see if any of them return to the nestledge tonight! :-\


--- Quote ---There goes Trey.  Any idea where he headed?
--- End quote ---
Well, it just might mean that Sis has moved somewhere else, gramma. Maybe? :-\

bev.:
yes, falconman.
If you live in Winnipeg you will have to start going downtown to watch. You will not be disappointed. ;) ;)

gramma:
There goes Trey.  Any idea where he headed?

gramma:
Thank you ...thank you...thank you  to all the fledge-watchers for taking such good care of our chicks.  Just finished reading the days happenings.  At first I thought Sis was still at home until I noticed the white chest.  Then panic set in.  You are great in giving us a blow by blow description of the day and the whereabouts of all three.  Think I'll also bike down after rush hour.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version