Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines
Radisson - 2009 / Trey & Princess
Pchemist:
thanks all for the great updates - I had to be away from my computer at the WORST time. ::) It's nice to know she made it out safely. Now the fun begins - hunting lessons!
Pam:
She's going to be exhausted from running around that roof ledge!
willmax11:
Now that the kids have finally gone I can finally clean up this place.
What a mess! Good ol' Trey.
allikat:
--- Quote from: bccs on July 07, 2009, 16:14 ---Hi y'all. Little girl is well and drawing big crowds on the sidewalk. She's looking right down into the back lane between my office and the St. Regis hotel.
Big huge thanks to Deb52, Irenekl and msdolittle for the legwork and the spotting. Not only of our girl, but the boys who are in an entirely differrent spot.
Quite a day for everyone, and it isn't over yet ;D ;D
--- End quote ---
Thanks B for the update...I wonder if Little Miss will try to fly back tonight and give me a heart attack.
2kawaii:
--- Quote from: Rapidcitymbfan on July 07, 2009, 15:53 ---I guess he figures it's safe to sit there now, nobody chasing him off. ;D
--- End quote ---
Yep. He's sitting on the drain cover now. Hasn't seen him there for a while.
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version