Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2010 / Ivy & Princess

<< < (623/999) > >>

RCF:
Feeding over.... everybody huddle  :-* :-* ;D

Cara59:
Hi  Sky,

Mine is fine...and by the way there's a feeding 'frenzy' going on right now...

skypilot:
Is the internet down?  I haven't been able to get the camera on either my laptop or desktop with either Firefox 3.6.3 or IE 8.

I only got into this forum on my laptop.  Are a lot of us 2008 watchers anxious and logging in and overloading the servers?

Cara59:
Hey Susha,

I am still working on the 'artistic craft' of posting as well...as you can see I am a 'Hatchling' as well...yikes...what would my mother say right now if she heard me say that...lol.

Cara59:

--- Quote from: Jo on May 29, 2010, 11:19 ---
--- Quote from: Cara59 on May 29, 2010, 09:20 ---Someone posted on the main page they didnt see the smallest 'fluffy' being fed... :'(

--- End quote ---

I saw a feeding yesterday evening and everyone was being served. I don't recall where I saw the post, but TPC reminded us that while we may see one chick not eating much during one meal, they could have had a really good feed at the previous meal.

Princess is a very good mom and it would seem that Ivy has adapted to fatherhood quite well so I don't think they've got things well under control. :)

--- End quote ---




Hey Jo...

Ty to you to for the reassurance :D

Cara

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version