Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2010 / Ivy & Princess

<< < (622/999) > >>

pmg:
there was a feeding late afternoon, sorry I didn't note the time, but all the chicks were in on the action :)

Cara59:

--- Quote from: susha on May 29, 2010, 17:06 ---
--- Quote from: Cara59 on May 29, 2010, 16:25 ---Hey Susha,

I am still working on the 'artistic craft' of posting as well...as you can see I am a 'Hatchling' as well...yikes...what would my mother say right now if she heard me say that...lol.

--- End quote ---

I'm having fun with these little thingies ;D!  Yeah, Cara, I think the "others", those non-phanatic types would all have something to say about our phanatic language!

--- End quote ---





There is no shame in what I am about to say...But we ROCK as 'newbees" :D

susha:

--- Quote from: Cara59 on May 29, 2010, 16:25 ---Hey Susha,

I am still working on the 'artistic craft' of posting as well...as you can see I am a 'Hatchling' as well...yikes...what would my mother say right now if she heard me say that...lol.

--- End quote ---

I'm having fun with these little thingies ;D!  Yeah, Cara, I think the "others", those non-phanatic types would all have something to say about our phanatic language!

susha:

--- Quote from: Cara59 on May 29, 2010, 16:47 ---...and by the way there's a feeding 'frenzy' going on right now...

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Rapidcitymbfan on May 29, 2010, 16:48 ---Feeding over.... everybody huddle  :-* :-* ;D

--- End quote ---

Stepped out for a few minutes to pick up my daughter and came home to what looked a satiated and contented chickpile.  Princess just came back and is settling onto her little brood.  Missed seeing the feeding, but happy everybody's full now!

Cara59:

--- Quote from: Rapidcitymbfan on May 29, 2010, 16:48 ---Feeding over.... everybody huddle  :-* :-* ;D

--- End quote ---


Me in the middle...no me....no me...no me...okay we share 'middle' ... k?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version