Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2010 / Ivy & Princess

<< < (621/999) > >>

Moonstar:
You are right Susha, we are all thinking how happy  :) we are that they are in the nest box and not the nest ledge.  This weather has been just horrible.  
It is very dark in Fort Garry right now.
Back to the falcons.  A few minute ago Ivy landed on the edge of the box . You could see Princess just yapping at him.  He sat there awhile and then left.  I am assuming it is Princess on the chicks because you can't see them.  They are under her being kept warm and dry.
CTV new just said there is a weather watch for us again.
Maybe Ivy will be back soon with supper for the family.

Ellie:
Sure thankful Princess and Ivy chose the West Nest this year.  This mornings rain would have swamped everything on the ledge and perhaps washed them all overboard.  That rain was really something.  Wild outside right now also...........sure glad the "chick pile" is safe ! ;D ;D

susha:
As I look out my window at the clouds blowing around, the wind shaking the trees like mad, I wonder how many other moms like our brave Princess are hunkered down on their nests, waiting out the storm and keeping their babes warm and safe.  Nature never ceases to amaze and inspire me.

I also think that we'd all be so worried right now if the royal family was on the ledge.  I know we keep saying it, but we all keep thinking it!

susha:
Woaw!!  I'll say!  Getting very dark here in St. Vital and some big gusts blew the eggshells over to a startled Princess...chicks look safe and sound.  Feels like we're in for some more storming!

pmg:
nasty wind gusts just now and a very dark sky but the chicks are undercover and being well cared for

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version