Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines
Radisson - 2010 / Ivy & Princess
susha:
Okay! Enough already! Stop raining!! The babies need to eat >:( >:(
Ballywing, earlier, a gust of wind blew the eggshells across the nest to Princess - that white bit is an eggshell, I believe.
ballywing:
There is something white or light in front of Princess NOT under her - is that a shell? I hope!!!!! ???
eagle63_1999:
Princess is a talking a bit in the nest. Maybe she is telling the chicks it is okay that it is raining out. They are under her, they have nothing to worry about. Or else she is telling them she can't feed em yet because it is raining.
susha:
Torrents and torrents of rain. I'm feeling so bad for the other babies out there that we don't see and actually feeling the emotion again from the loss of TLC. So, so thankful for the nestbox.
I saw Ivy come as well, Moonstar. Figured Princess was saying "A shift change isn't a good idea right now!!" Poor guy, I hope he's staying dry somewhere... :( :( :(
Stormy:
--- Quote from: pmg on May 29, 2010, 18:03 ---there was a feeding late afternoon, sorry I didn't note the time, but all the chicks were in on the action :)
--- End quote ---
Thanks for the update, good to know. I don't imagine they'll be eating none to soon until the rain stops.
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version