Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2010 / Ivy & Princess

<< < (619/999) > >>

GCG:
May 30th.  And it goes on and on. Will this rain ever stop? Not only do we post on Day 1, Day 2 Day three etc. about the chicks, we are at Day 1, Day 2, no, we are at Day 3 of this  incessant rain. Let's hope that when we get daybreak, we actually get sunrise. We and the Royal Radisson family deserve a break. Now who is being negative? Sorry, I always get this way over continious inclement weather.  ::)

bcbird:
Raining hard here in BC too.
It certainly makes me glad to think of our chicks snug under their Mama, who is dry under a roof this year!

bev.:
Come out to St; Albert, Alberta. we are in the midst of a snow storm. Glad we have a nest box also.

Started as rain and now snow. (Just so you would would feel a little bit better about your rain)

pmg:
don't worry, Princess wouldn't leave one of her chicks out in the open in such weather

Sue:

--- Quote from: susha on May 29, 2010, 18:11 ---Getting very dark here in St. Vital and some big gusts blew the eggshells over to a startled Princess...

--- End quote ---
I've been looking at that too, but I think it's the shell that Susha mentioned.  I hope!! :-\

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version