Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2010 / Ivy & Princess

<< < (618/999) > >>

Cara59:
Good Morning Dennis,

Can you share any expertise as to the test screen on the webcam...? :)

sami:
Morning I agree to - but not too sure about the good part of it. Please, an end to the rain here and the snow in Alberta!

Cara59:

--- Quote from: gemcitygemini on May 30, 2010, 07:05 ---Hi again. Does anyone know why there is a test pattern on the cam site?  ???

--- End quote ---

Good Morning Gem and Sue,

I have the test pattern screen on as well...hmmm. Perhaps something up there got knocked around as well.

Sue:
I am getting the coloured bar screen. I assume all is well with the chicks and it is the camera that has succumbed to the rain. :-[   Can someone please confirm?

GCG:
Hi again. Does anyone know why there is a test pattern on the cam site?  ???

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version