Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines
Radisson - 2010 / Ivy & Princess
Sue:
Thanks for the update, Tracy in the CBC Manitoba/Shaw Falcon Cam thread. Figured that's what happened but it's good to have it confirmed by you.
Cara59:
--- Quote from: susha on May 30, 2010, 09:39 ---I think we all have "test patterns". Very hard to not be able to see what's happening to our family - "The Royal Radisson family" - I like the sound of that, Gemcity!
A black day indeed if not for the nestbox! The endless storming last night was unbelievable and I can't imagine that the babies would could have survived on the ledge. As I drove through part of the storm, I kept thinking of all the other babies out there - birds, rabbits, etc. that more than likely didn't survive. Here's to TPC and her crew's tireless efforts!!
--- End quote ---
Very fitting comment Susha...also love the new name Gemcity has given our family "The Royal Radisson Family". Sorry to hear about all the snow out west though...hang in there bcbird and bev. ;)
susha:
I think we all have "test patterns". Very hard to not be able to see what's happening to our family - "The Royal Radisson family" - I like the sound of that, Gemcity!
A black day indeed if not for the nestbox! The endless storming last night was unbelievable and I can't imagine that the babies would could have survived on the ledge. As I drove through part of the storm, I kept thinking of all the other babies out there - birds, rabbits, etc. that more than likely didn't survive. Here's to TPC and her crew's tireless efforts!!
The Friesens:
--- Quote from: Ellie on May 29, 2010, 18:27 ---Sure thankful Princess and Ivy chose the West Nest this year. This mornings rain would have swamped everything on the ledge and perhaps washed them all overboard. That rain was really something. Wild outside right now also...........sure glad the "chick pile" is safe ! ;D ;D
--- End quote ---
I think princess is happy they choose the west nest also. with the downpours I am sure we would have had another black day if the east ledge had been chosen
The Friesens:
I also have just a test screen after the advertisement!!
Navigation
[0] Message Index
[#] Next page
[*] Previous page
Go to full version