Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2010 / Ivy & Princess

<< < (616/999) > >>

Sue:

--- Quote from: Doreen on May 30, 2010, 11:06 ---I think Princess just flew in to keep the chicks warm!  :D

Is it still raining in Winnipeg?

--- End quote ---

We haven't had any rain for the last few hours but it is cool and very wet. :P Our rain gauge out in the western edge of Winnipeg has registered 3 to 4 inches of rain in the last 48 hours! Enough already!!

susha:

--- Quote from: Doreen on May 30, 2010, 11:06 ---Is it still raining in Winnipeg?

--- End quote ---

Yes Doreen! :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

susha:
The sky cam is up and I think that's Princess' tail waggling around as she (probably) settles on the chicks.

Tracy, do you ever sleep?!?

Doreen:
I think Princess just flew in to keep the chicks warm!  :D

Is it still raining in Winnipeg?

Cara59:
A new perspective to be watching now...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version