Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2010 / Ivy & Princess

<< < (615/999) > >>

Cara59:

--- Quote from: susha on May 30, 2010, 11:37 ---It stops and starts...stops and starts...not storming anymore at least!

Hey everybody - remember when you were all chanting "Nest in the West!"?  Well, we know how that turned out, so how about "Sun come out and dry off our birds!"  Think that'll work?!? ;D :D ;D

--- End quote ---



I am chanting now...sitting on the floor 'criss-cross apple-sauce'   Sun come out and dry up our 'Royal' birds, Sun come out and dry up our 'Royal' birds... :D

susha:
It stops and starts...stops and starts...not storming anymore at least!

Hey everybody - remember when you were all chanting "Nest in the West!"?  Well, we know how that turned out, so how about "Sun come out and dry off our birds!"  Think that'll work?!? ;D :D ;D

Doreen:
Thanks everyone.

I live about an hour from Winnipeg and it's not raining here yet!

Baffled:
Many thanks for the alternate camera view that allows us phanatics to keep watch even while the main camera is down!
Seeing the tips of Princess's tailfeathers is still interesting to me! I hope the rain stops soon in Winnipeg.

Kinderchick:
Thought I'd start this new thread because it's a new day! ;) Hopefully the rain will let up a bit. We have a new webcam view - must be the Sky Cam that TPC was talking about. I can just see Princess's tail poking out. :)



From TPC: for those of you wondering what happened, I merged today's posts on yesterday's thread together with the thread Kinderchick created this am - I like to have a single active thread for observations so folks don't get lost  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version