Manitoba Peregrines > Radisson Peregrines

Radisson - 2010 / Ivy & Princess

<< < (624/999) > >>

susha:

--- Quote from: bcbird on May 29, 2010, 16:05 ---It's fine, Susha, and we can figure it out what you meant, anyway.  
We have all had the learning curve on the forum.

--- End quote ---

Thanks bcbird!  I'm trying the technique again with this reply.  I love how technology helps us to communicate like this, but I'm pretty hopeless with it!

Has anybody seen Ivy this afternoon?  Princess seems to be restless and keeps looking, I'm guessing for her buddy... ??? ???

Cara59:
The little one is playing 'peek-a-boo'...may be I m gonna come out...or may be I wont...ummmmmm....nah, too cold and drippy.

Cara59:

--- Quote from: The Peregrine Chick on May 29, 2010, 12:00 ---
--- Quote from: Cara59 on May 29, 2010, 09:20 ---Sure Hope all the chicks are being fed...havent seen a feeding recently but then again I just logged on from yesterday evening.  Did anyone happen to see a feeding?
Someone posted on the main page they didnt see the smallest 'fluffy' being fed... :'(

--- End quote ---

When you say "main" page - are you talking about the CBC comments?  If you are, take them with a grain of salt.  Sorry to say that but there are lots of folks there who a) don't read earlier comments, b) don't come and read what is going on here and c) unfortunately for all the rest who comment there, there are those who like to be troublemakers when it comes to posting things like there is a chick starving.

Dennis, Larry and I all monitor all the cameras (3 at the Radisson, 2 in West Winnipeg) throughout the day and if there is a problem we check it out.  So far, nothing looks amiss with anyone, well, other than Jules and Beau getting wet of course.  All the chicks look to be developing as expected and the adults don't appear to be having any problems keeping them dry or fed.


Hey there TPC,
Ty and I knew you would put my concern to rest and maybe some others. In watching Princess and IVY...I do feel confident that they are excellent parents but I just saw the one posting: stating one was not being fed...you are so patient with me ...one of your Hatchhlings ;). OKay so now it's time for me to feed....have a most wonderful day...and yes even in the rain it is possible.
--- End quote ---

bcbird:
It's fine, Susha, and we can figure it out what you meant, anyway.  
We have all had the learning curve on the forum.

susha:
Whoops!   :-[ :-[ Can't get the hang of these posting techniques...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version